Education is important. Thus, parents work hard to send their children into a reputable school. From nursery to college, parents support their children to fulfill their dreams of having doctors, engineers, or scientists in the family.
Education is, without a doubt, essential to our future. As they claim, those who complete a college degree have a promising future ahead of them. We’re all in agreement. When you have a college diploma, it is easier to find work. Companies look at an applicant’s educational history, and college graduates have an advantage when it comes to this criterion.
As a result, we commit at least two decades of our lives in school, in preparation for that day looking for a job. We all hope to land a high-paying job someday. A salary that will tide us over or give us the luxury to afford things in life. We think that only a college education can make it possible.
A college education is costly, because it is an investment, and investments pay off in the long run. Obtaining a college degree, therefore, gives us the ability to earn more money in the future. Since college graduates have the advantage when it comes to job opportunities, they are likely to earn more and have stable income.
Evidently, a higher salary is one of the key advantages of obtaining a college diploma. Most professions that include a bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or technical degree, on the other hand, tend to pay better. A bachelor’s degree opens doors to rewarding opportunities. A degree qualifies you for these benefits and gives you more options for work that best suits their needs.
We all work hard for the money. We want to invest not only in our future, but our family’s. The advantages of a college degree are passed down through generations. College graduates’ families are usually well off financially and socially. As a result, you should consider it an investment in your family’s future.
College prepares you to think analytically. It also teaches important skills like teamwork, self-discipline, and the ability to complete tasks from beginning to end. To put it another way, college helps you develop into a more competent person. College graduates have skills that prepare them for a wide variety of jobs in fields with more opportunities for advancement.
There will always be a demand for college degree holders. Since college graduates have the skills necessary for a job, they have a competitive edge in the job market compared to those who don’t have a college education.
One of the advantages of going to college is forming a connection among classmates, batchmates, or even professors. These contacts could one day be able to assist you by making suggestions for an open position at their company, giving you an advantage in getting hired.
The points listed above are only a few of the advantages of earning a college diploma. Along the way, there will be some challenges that will hinder one’s journey to college. Some people may choose not to pursue a college degree for a variety of reasons, including financial ones.
Despite the fact that college education is necessary and serves as a downpayment for our future, the cost of education is so high that some of us cannot afford it. Compared to disadvantaged families, wealthy families have the privilege of sending their children to college.
However, life goes on. College degree holder or not, one must work to earn a living and survive. One need not a college graduate to know that.
Fortunately, there are some jobs that do not require a college degree and one of them is digital marketing.
What is digital marketing?
It is the promotion of products and services via the internet. It is a combination of using different methods such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, email direct marketing, display advertising, e-books, and optical disks and games.
Digital marketing is an online work opportunity most of the time. So digital marketers can work anywhere, at any time as long as they have a laptop and an internet connection.
Nowadays, people rely on their mobile devices to make purchases and hire services. People no longer need to eat in a restaurant or shop for clothes or shoes in a physical store. People simply use their phones to order food, and prescription drugs to be delivered at the comfort of their homes. Everything can be done in a few clicks or so.
Digital marketing offers vast opportunities to those who want to give it a try. The good news is that working as a digital marketer does not require a college diploma.
It’s a big world out there, and there’s always plenty to discover. It is a necessary component of expanding one’s company and career. As a result, digital marketers are in high demand. Many companies hire digital marketers for their online marketing needs.
At the rate it is going, digital marketers will be needed for a long time. Forever.
A digital marketer can have any of the following positions: SEO manager, content marketing specialist, social media manager, marketing automation coordinator, and digital marketing manager. As a digital marketer you also need to have good writing or verbal skills, analytical skills, and an interest in consumer behavior.
How do you go about being a digital marketer?
You can learn how to become one by taking online courses. The Online Career Accelerator is one of them, and it’s probably the biggest. It is an online course provider that aims to provide students with the required digital marketing skills.
Digital marketing is a complex field that can be intimidating to newcomers. Online Career Accelerator, on the other hand, makes it easy for all and provides strategies for being competitive in the niche. With a knowledgeable team on board, the students are ensured to receive only the best education.
Digital marketing is covered in depth in Online Career Accelerator’s digital marketing course:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- How to find a job
- How to write a resume properly
- How to write a good cover letter
- How to pass marketing job interviews
- Job interview recordings
- Salary negotiation: how to get $10,000-$20,000 increase
- How to grow in your career fast
- How to work a few hours a week
All of this can be learned at an affordable price. Given the cost of university courses, it’s a bargain. Students can also receive a school-level education, as the program’s staff includes digital marketing professionals who are well-versed in the field.
There are both free and paid online courses open, but are they legitimate? In essence, what you learn on the internet is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s always a lot to discover about digital marketing. This is where online course providers enter the picture.
Online Career Accelerator is a reputable online course provider that has aided a large number of potential digital marketers from various backgrounds.
An Bui, the founder of Online Career Accelerator, is what sets it apart. He has a lot of experience in digital marketing and has collaborated on marketing campaigns with Google experts and Facebook managers. He incorporated these special techniques into a course to assist students in making a smooth career transition and obtaining the high-paying job by online means.
Online Career Accelerator welcomes people from all walks of life, whether they are non-professionals or professionals, who want to advance their careers, find a remote job, and earn more.
Despite the fact that the digital marketing course is a 10-week program, students may take their time to fully understand the content. They also have complete access to the training materials even after they have completed the program, allowing them to review their lessons anytime they need to.
Online Career Accelerator provides you with a thorough understanding of digital marketing. It enables an individual to make a career change without having to go back to university. Most importantly, it allows you to make a difference in your life.
Completing a digital marketing course, especially one that includes certification, is an excellent way to improve your digital marketing skills. Certifications are a great way to highlight the talents and experience on your resume, but not all of them are worthwhile. So you really have to choose wisely and enroll in a course provider that earns the trust and confidence of its enrollees.
The Online Career Accelerator has earned a lot of positive feedback. Students expressed their gratitude and how enrolling in the course has improved their lives.
If you decide to take a digital marketing certification, be sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- What drives you to get a certification? Certainly, a certification can help you achieve your career goals.
- How much does certification cost? There are other costs to consider when getting a certification such as annual membership fee, recertification requirements, travel expenses, and the time spent away from your current job and family.
- How long does the certification last? Some certifications are renewable yearly. Thus, it is necessary to know when your certification will expire and when you need to get recertified.
- What is the reputation of the certification-granting organization? You can ask for friends or co-workers for trustworthy organizations. Read reviews and feedback.
- Who are the mentors and coaches? You have to know if they are the best in their fields. If not, look for another organization that will give you the best teachers.
- Is the certification program online or in-person? Choose what is most convenient for you.
Why do you still need a certification?
Free resources abound online. All you need is check them out online. These are the advantages of getting a certification:
- Specific career goals. You can focus on courses like SEO, pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing, or social media.
- Time. A certification in digital marketing takes at least one or six months, depending on the skills you want to learn.
- Cost. Obtaining a certification is less expensive than taking university classes. Since class duration is short in certification classes, it is less expensive. Moreover, most digital marketing certification courses are delivered online, so there are no additional costs associated with travel or living expenses.
- Skill. Digital marketing courses develop a specific skill set which is necessary for a job role.
- Flexibility. Digital marketing certification utilizes online learning most of the time. This enables you to study any time as long as you have a laptop and internet connection.
- Recognized professional course. Most companies recognize certification course providers. They also enter into a partnership to provide solutions to the skill-gap crisis among companies.
- Up-to-date courses. Digital marketing is a fast-evolving industry. Courses are designed to adapt to changes in the industry.
- Learning experience. Students feedback is necessary to know which instructors engage their students more.
- Welcomes everyone. Certification courses welcome everyone who wants to learn regardless of educational or financial status, and physical abilities.
- Individualized learning. Like in Online Career Accelerator, one-on-one sessions with coaches help students develop their strengths rather than focusing on their weaknesses.
Which do you think is likely to land a digital marketing job, a college degree holder or a certified digital marketer?
In the end, employers want to see the relevant training one has because it gives them faith that an individual is qualified in that area.
Certain occupations do necessitate a college education. However, when it comes to digital marketing, it’s critical to balance the benefits and drawbacks of a degree versus practical training. Practical learning weighs more than theoretical learning. The latter is what course certifications offer.
While there are no mandatory qualifications for a career in digital marketing, enrolling in certification courses will help you land a job in the digital marketing niche. This certification will come in handy and it will give you an edge over other applicants who don’t have one.
A digital marketing background, and the skills that go with it, will give you a better understanding of what truly entails a digital marketing job. And no college degree can beat that.